These terms and conditions were last edited on 6th August 2020.
NEXUS ONLINE SERVICES LLP (company number OC426551) trading under AndysolAM Servers (“AndysolAM”) is a Rust game server. AndysolAM trades under the domain names "store.andysolam.com" and “andysolam.com”.
When subscribing to any services or repeat digital goods purchases from AndysolAM, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a subscription cancellation link. To cancel your subscription with us, please e-mail email@example.com with the first purchase transaction ID in relation to the subscription being cancelled at least 48 hours prior to your re-bill date and a member of our team will manually cancel your subscription and send e-mail confirmation. If you are billed for a subscription after following this cancellation procedure, you will also be refunded for any payment made to us (in relation to the subscription cancelled) after the cancellation.
In most situations, purchases made to AndysolAM are final as any goods purchased on our store are delivered and redeemed instantly to your account on the server which you selected. We, however, do allow refunds in select circumstances for the following:
(i) Duplicate purchases;
(ii) Incorrect purchases; and
(iii) Unauthorised purchases.
Please note that requesting a refund for any of these reasons will not always result in a refund being eligible to you. Every issue submitted to us is reviewed on a case-by-case basis and we will take into account any information which we have stored in relation to you (the customer) in each refund request which you submit. We will also provide full reasoning for all decisions made with regards to refunds so long as the information we provide is compliant with GDPR laws unless we deem it necessary not to for the prevention of fraud.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Upon making a purchase to AndysolAM you agree to the following terms of service stated below:
1) All sales made to AndysolAM are final. Any refund requests should follow our above refund policy.
2) By conducting in any transaction with AndysolAM you agree that, upon submitting a chargeback or filing a dispute, your items will be temporarily forfeit for the duration of the chargeback/dispute. You also agree that after submitting a chargeback or filing a dispute, if deemed necessary by AndysolAM, you may be subject to an indefinite restriction from our services. If you, the customer, is restricted from our services due to this term, it is to the sole discretion of AndysolAM to waive said restriction.
3) By using such products and/or services and agreeing to the terms laid out within, you waive the right to pursue legal action against AndysolAM for the services or products provided, regardless of quality, delivery time or disruption to service.
4) Any contractual invalidities related to this agreement shall be given a period of thirty (30) days to be resolved without disruption to the invalid term(s). Any other terms laid out within this agreement shall still be considered enforceable and remain unaffected and independent to any invalid term(s). Remedies and damages cannot be claimed against AndysolAM for any discrepancies found within.
5) You understand and agree that the use of this website, external services, or any other content is made available and provided to you at your own risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose, and non-infringement. You use all information and services at your own risk without our liability of any kind. AndysolAM will not be held liable for any inaccuracies displayed on any of its platforms.
6) You understand and agree that AndysolAM shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, accidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability of any services, unauthorized action to or alteration of your data, statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or any other matter relating to the service.
7) The account holder of the payment gateway used in the transaction between you, the customer, and AndysolAM is over the age of eighteen or has authorisation from a parent or legal guardian to make such purchase to AndysolAM.
8) AndysolAM cannot be held responsible for any downtime suffered resultant of third-party sources.
9) AndysolAM is not associated with Valve Corporation or Facepunch Studios in any capacity. AndysolAM is also in no way endorsed by Valve Corporation or Facepunch Studios.
10) Any services or products provided by AndysolAM are for the customer only. The customer may not attempt to resell any products or services provided by AndysolAM.
11) Any services or products purchased which are provided by AndysolAM will not be provided until the payment has been received by AndysolAM and confirmed by the payment gateway used. This includes any e-cheques or pending payments.
12) If the customer experiences any issues with any products purchased on AndysolAM's web store, communication should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. All payment issues should be communicated to email@example.com and will be responded to within at least 48 hours of being sent.
13) AndysolAM reserves the right to remove product perks or products completely from the customer at any time without notice being given to the customer.
14) AndysolAM reserves the right to permanently remove the customer from all AndysolAM services at any time for any reason.
15) Upon sending payment to AndysolAM, you confirm that you agree to the terms laid out within and are rendering this contract as complete.
16) These terms shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the internal laws of the United Kingdom and shall be binding upon the parties hereto in the United Kingdom and worldwide. The courts within the United Kingdom shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising out of these terms.
17) Nexus Online Services LLP has the right to change these terms at any time without the need of notifying the customer, or any parties involved.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS; EULAs
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A.COM is becoming Merchant of Record over your purchase. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements which can be found under the link https://pay.g2a.com/terms-and-conditions and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to email@example.com.
Where possible, we will work with you and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.